Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Love the World, Boomdiada

I been watched this video for N's times because it's really touching me!
I love it so much! I love the World, Boomdiada ("until the end" in Latin).



I love the mountains
I love the clear blue skies
I love big bridges
I love when great whites fly
I love the whole world and all it’s sights and sounds
Boomdiada Boomdiada Boomdiada Boomdiada

I love the oceans
I love real dirty things
I love to go fast
I love Egyptian kings
I love the whole world and all it’s craziness
Boomdiada Boomdiada Boomdiada Boomdiada

I love tornados
I love arachnids
I love hot magma
I love the giant squids
I love the whole world It’s such a brilliant place
Boomdiada Boomdiada Boomdiada Boomdiada Boomdiada
Boomdiada Boomdiada Boomdiada Boomdiada Boomdiada

No comments: